The number of hours in the day is always a challenge. You always want to do more of what you love. The 6 hobbies below are things I would do more of if I had more time.
- Dance! I have been dancing since I was 3. All kinds of dance. You name it, I’ve done it. Recently, I’ve limited my dance classes to tap which is my favorite type of dance, but I would definitely do that and lots of other classes more if I had more time.
- Paint. I have always kinda wanted to be a painter… mostly because I love getting dirty and using my hands, but with more time, I would finger paint more.
- Sew. Years ago, I took sewing lessons so I have the skills and the know-how. Often I see a purse or item of clothing in a store and go, ugh, I could totally make that! And because I can make it, I won’t buy it… but then of course I never have time to make it.
- Wander. I love wandering. I also happening to live in a neighborhood that is particularly “wander friendly” but if I had more time, I would just wander around exploring neighborhoods and places.
- Write. I started this blog because I knew it would be the only way I would be sure to make time to write creatively and about things that interest me. If I had more time, I’d do more than just this blog… or even more entries on the blog.
- Travel. Okay, this one requires more money as well but I would love to travel more. Click here to see the places I would go first.