I love traveling. I’m a junkie. Every few months I get that itch and I just have to leave the country. Unfortunately, the places below require a bit more money than I usually have and involve a bit more planning than I can usually deal with before just needing to leave the country. If I were to go anywhere though, these 6 places below are top on my list.
- Morocco. Morocco just seems amazing with history and culture and colors. I would love to be there wandering around the markets and getting a real feel for the country.
- Patagonia. This place just seems so far and amazing. I have heard it is spectacularly beautiful
- Galapagos. I really just love sea turtles.
- South Africa. South Africa has lots of different environments. I have heard really interesting things about the city and then of course there are great opportunities to see wildlife and safari experiences.
- Australia. Australia is just so foreign from America and so far. I have heard it is a great time with a ton of stuff to see.
- Italy. I have been to Florence and loved it. Italian culture is so laid back and interesting. I would love to experience Rome, Venice or other places just to focus on the fashion and food.